The mission of DOXA Academy is to provide effective and affordable training that is educational, practical, and convenient.
Our goal is for the administration, staff, and faculty to work together to provide our students with theoretical and practical skills required in today’s complex healthcare job market.
In support of its mission, the academy’s objectives are:
- To prepare students for employment through the development of entry-level skills in an identified demand occupation;
- To provide students with skills equal to or greater than industry standards;
- To provide students with all the materials, faculty and administrative support needed to successfully complete their program;
- To encourage and foster the value of life-long learning in our students;
- To provide students with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information available in their field of study;
- To utilize evaluation tools and materials which require the students to effectively demonstrate the integration of the concepts and skills they have learned;
- To maintain an educational environment that respects and welcomes a diversity of individual backgrounds, abilities, interests, and opinions.
- The school is non-sectarian and does not discriminate with regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, or marital status in any of its academic program activities, employment practices, or admissions policies.
- DOXA Academy is not accredited at this time and therefore cannot offer students access to Federal Student Aid programs.
- The acceptance of the transfer of credits or credit hours earned at this institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits or clock hours earned at this institution will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.
- The institution does not offer advanced placement based on work experience.
- As a prospective student, you must review this catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement.
- It is the policy of the school to always provide a copy of the latest school catalog either in writing or electronically on the school’s website to all prospective students.
DOXA Academy is approved by the Florida Board of Nursing. Further information regarding the institution may be obtained by contacting the Florida Board of Nursing at:
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3252
Phone (Toll-Free): 850-245-4125
DOXA Academy is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education. Further information regarding the institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at:325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400
Phone (Toll-Free): 888-224-6684